INTERACTIVE ART FOR EVENTS
Shared Palette = Interactive Art
Give your guests a chance to paint and collaborate with a professional artist!
Artist Sharlena Wood brings a uniqueness that makes the fine art of painting an exciting, dynamic experience, in which everyone has made their distinct creative mark.
From sophisticated corporate events and charitable fundraisers, to special occasions and large private functions, each event results in the participants having created a large painting under the expert guidance of a seasoned, professional artist. These paintings become one of a kind, collectible works of art.
The concept is based on the fact that all of us have creative talents that seek expression in a myriad of forms. When the energy of these many talents is harnessed in order to paint an original piece of art, the results of such collective creativity are nothing less than mesmerizing.
• Give people something new to do and talk about.
• Form a unique and fun memory of your event with interactive entertainment.
• Improve group dynamics, movement and energy.
• Create a “Yes, I can do it” attitude.
• See the result and accomplishment of a collective effort.
• Enhance self-awareness and the courage to explore new possibilities.
• Encourage leadership, cooperation, confidence, creativity, imagination, self-expression, communication, ingenuity - the list goes on!
• Experience the joy of undiscovered or under-estimated creativity.
• Promote appreciation for the value of Art & Culture.
• Team building that offers a valuable final product to collect, gift or auction.
Contact Sharlena Wood today to discuss how visual art can help transform your next event into a memorable one!
From concept, to underpainting, to the final collaborative!
Shared Palette Interactive Art is for Corporate Events, Team Building, Staff Appreciations, Outdoor/Seasonal Parties, Fundraising Galas, Bat/Bar Mitzvahs, Networking Socials, ...the possibilities are endless!
Get Your Media Kit Brochure
It is truly magical and unforgettable when everyone paints together. Success is in the planning, and Sharlena works with your Event Planner on every detail! Before the event, a design is customized to complement the theme and the canvas is prepared for the event, which is when the canvas becomes interactive. Sharlena then invites your guests to help her paint. Everyone is encouraged to participate in finishing the work of art and bringing it to life. ~ You’re part of the whole creative process - from concept to the finished work of art!
Interactive Art is available in:
• Acrylic Paint
• UV black light paint
• Drawing - B&W or Colour
Get the Media Kit Brochure
for details of all services:
• Art Classes
• Community Canvas
• Live Painting
• Body Painting